***This blog has moved to My Convertible Life.***

Monday, April 6, 2009

New Music Monday

It's easy for me to get into a rut with music -- the same five CDs can sit in my stereo for months, despite the drawers full of other discs that I could listen to. That's one of the many reasons why I like Pandora so much -- it helps me find new artists without having to try hard.

The other way I try to keep myself from getting stuck is by instituting New Music Mondays. Since I work from home (alone) while my children are at preschool two mornings a week, I like to get a new playlist going to start my work day on Monday morning. So here's this week's rotation:

3 comments:

  1. you are , like, sooo way cooler than me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ? How do you get such a diverse playlist? Do you just download a few tunes from itunes or check out albums from the library or buy albums(which could get pretty pricy for that many( or borrow them from friend or neighbors. It is a great idea and peaks my curiosity. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Imogen Heap and Nick Drake. I'll definitely have to check out the others. I'll bet they'll fit right in with my Iron & Wine.

    -Abby

    ReplyDelete

But enough about me, let's talk about you...
What do you think about me?