***This blog has moved to My Convertible Life.***

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Friday's Favorite Five

We're heading out of town for the long weekend, so I'm posting my Friday list on Thursday -- wouldn't want to disappoint you.

Because it's spring break and the kids are out of school all week, I'll give you a somewhat educational five to tide you over. Here are five of my favorite words -- not faves because of what they mean, but because of how they feel in my mouth when I say them.

Yes, I know I'm a dork.

Links take you to the definitions, in case rolling them around in your head isn't satisfying enough.
  1. ubiquitous
  2. plethora
  3. pulchritude
  4. lugubrious
  5. pugnacious

3 comments:

  1. perfect! now use them all in one sentence!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are all great words! my all-time favorite is acquiesce.

    happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have always LOVED plethora. I have to say the first time I ever heard that word was at West Charlotte when you were my newspaper advisor. :)

    ReplyDelete

But enough about me, let's talk about you...
What do you think about me?